We welcome leading brands to join us in support of this year’s Summit. Sponsorship opportunities are available at varying levels of investment and can be customized to a partner’s unique interests and goals.
Key Benefits Include:
- Speaking opportunities for senior executives
- Early brand recognition online and enhanced brand visibility inside the Ronald Reagan Building
- Onsite visibility among senior political government and industry leaders
- Opportunity to lead a custom breakout session, roundtable policy discussion, or salon dinner
- Networking and meeting opportunities, including VIP access to industry, government, and congressional leaders
- Opportunities for building relationships with new and prospective customers and strategic partners
- The second annual Global Aerospace Summit will bring together the global aerospace community to network, exchange, discuss, and plan the future of the industry
- The only event of its kind in Washington, the Summit pairs top corporate leaders with officials from the Administration, federal agencies, and Congress
- Beyond the stage, the Summit offers extensive opportunities for participant touchpoints across networking breaks, social events, VIP receptions, and highly curated, invite-only breakouts and roundtables
- New in 2023: Innovation Alley will create a dedicated networking hub to fuel connections and facilitate meetings between partners and participants
Who Will Attend?
- 1000+ participants from around the world, including:
- Industry CEOs, senior leaders, and innovators
- Cabinet officials, Members of Congress and their staff, heads of global space agencies, high-level officials, and senior policy executives
- Policy and decision-makers and legal experts
- Researchers, students, and academia
- Members of the press from across top broadcast, print, and digital outlets
- Beyond in-person participants, the event will be streamed to the uschamber.com’s broad viewership and recast by the Summit’s official media partners
To learn more, please reach out to the Chamber’s VP Vincent Voci (firstname.lastname@example.org) and/or Executive Director Kristine Zooberg (email@example.com).