2022 Colombia's Economic Outlook
Please join the U.S. Chamber of Commerce's U.S.-Colombia Business Council (USCBC) for its first annual Colombia's Economic Outlook event, which will examine Colombia's economic outlook and how global trends will impact the Colombian economy. The event will also highlight the role of the private sector in Colombia's economic recovery, featuring voices from the U.S. and Colombian business communities, who will share their perspectives on the economy.
- Lucas Almeida, Chief Colombia Economist at Morgan Stanley
- Bruce Mac Master, President of the National Business Association of Colombia (ANDI)
- Mauricio Ramos, Chief Executive Officer at Millicom
- Cesar Caicedo, Chief Executive Officer at Colombina
- Muni Jensen, Senior Advisor at ASG, Co-Host of the global affairs podcast Altamar, and award-winning columnist on international affairs for El País
Wednesday, February 23, 2022
10:00 AM - 11:00 AM (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
This is a virtual event. A link to join will be shared with participants in advance.