2nd Annual Global Forum – Competition in the Global Marketplace
Join us Tuesday, May 10th, and Wednesday, May 11th, for the Chamber’s second annual virtual Global Forum.
This year’s theme is “Competition in the Global Marketplace.” Businesses, governments, and citizens are wrestling with substantial shifts in the global landscape. We will explore how the competition for global markets has shifted and how today’s decisions can impact our ability to achieve sustainable, durable, and inclusive growth, creating jobs and prosperity.
What you can expect from this program: You’ll hear from heads of state, senior officials, and business executives on topics including: unlocking global financial markets, digitalization of the global economy, supply chain challenges, securing workable solutions to address climate change, energy security, and the geopolitical landscape in which all of these are unfolding.
Our speakers include:
- Suzanne Clark, President and CEO, U.S. Chamber of Commerce
- Ian Bremmer, President, Eurasia Group and Author of The Power of Crisis
- Myron Brilliant, Executive Vice President and Head of International Affairs, U.S. Chamber of Commerce
- Rich Carter, Vice President, Chief Digital Officer, Eli Lilly and Company
- H. E. Chan Heng Chee, Ambassador-at-Large, Singapore
- Mathias Cormann, Secretary-General, Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development
- Daniel Hanna, Global Head of Sustainable Finance, Standard Chartered
- Jon M. Huntsman, Jr., Vice Chair, Ford Motor Company
- Peter R. Huntsman, Chairman, President, Chief Executive Officer, Huntsman
- Gan Kim Yong, Minister for Trade and Industry, Singapore
- Caroline Louveaux, Chief Privacy Officer, Mastercard
- Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Director-General, World Trade Organization
- Mike Parra, Chief Executive Officer, DHL Express Americas
You can see our full agenda here.